Life Coaching Diploma Course
A 4-day intensive IPTI accredited diploma workshop plus casework for approximately 3 - 4 months to look at how you can achieve the life you want and coach others towards their goals. The workshop runs from 10am - 5pm each day. There is a follow up individual review meeting in Glasgow included. Working on your own, in pairs or small groups, the training includes:-
- Introduction/ Ice breaker.
- What is a life coach? When coaching becomes counselling.
- Lifestyle grid - what you have now and where you want to be.
- SWOT exercise (Looking at your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats around your goals and ambitions).
- Life graph - what has influenced you? Using artwork - working in pairs.
- Mission Statement - what do you stand for?
- Self-evaluation questionnaire.
- Your personal checklist.
- Self-esteem - how to build it.
- Major influences in life - obstacles or challenges?
- Assertiveness, stress & anger - ways of working these out.
- Motivation and you.
- Setting your goals.
- Developing your action plan and life portfolio.
- Using meditation & other techniques for stress relief.
- Soul coaching- the spiritual aspects of life.
- Case studies and written test outline.
- Coaching skills and group work skills.
- Handling difficult situations/ conflict resolution.
- NLP- techniques and how to use this in practice.
- Personal Ethics and clients.
- Support systems and why you need them.
- Marketing yourself as a coach.
|Costs & Dates
|Course cost: £450 incl. manual. Deposit £50 (non-refundable).
Balance can be paid in instalments.
Distant learning also available.
Contact Ankhra Laan-Ra, Trainer, Krysalis Training, for details and bookings on